Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

The darling children was out of school Wednesday
so we took the girls to Lambert's.


This place will feed you 'til absolutely explode:


Thanksgiving Day

The girls & I watched some of the Macy's parade.
I happened to catch the cheerleaders at the beginning.
Oh my...the ones in the back that did the standing on each other
& flips...they was good. Wow.

John put the Christmas lights on the fences with help from each child.

Time to set the table with our "china"


We had homemade pizza for lunch



John decided to burn the brush piles in the field & down at the river.



For dinner we had BBQ hamburgers & "grilled" potatoes.
Yes, it was warm enough to bbq outside.


Black Friday
For the first time in my adult life I went shopping on this day.
Katy went with me, we headed out late 5:30 a.m.
& I was shocked to see the parking lot of W'mart full.
We didn't have a list (long story involving DS) but we did manage to get a lot
of things that was on the list at home on the computer.

We came back home & helped the boys load up for them to go riding &
we headed back to town & did some more shopping with Sarah along too.
We did our annual tradition of eating at the tea garden & seeing their
place all decorated.



The turkeys get big in the country

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home