Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm here

Well i'm back :)

A few of you have wondered.

After my April post my D-MIL (darling mother in law) had a stroke.
She is coming along great.
She is still in the hospital...it's been 4 weeks. She will be released to a
skilled nursing home soon.
She has come a long way but still has a ways to go.
She will be moving to a home by us so we will be able to visit her more
often.

I just couldn't seem to blog about the daily chit-chat of my life &
since i still don't know what i want this blog to be about or how open
i want it to be i just blanked out.

I've seen these birthday tickers on another woman's posts in a yahoo
group & finally decided to check the site out.
I really like them. Got a kick out of 'em & can't wait to share them w/
my d-children & my older dd & d-dil's for our sweet grandbabies.
Whom i am hearing of more baby wanna-be's for 2008 :)
Maybe some sweet little grand-daughters ;)
Since we have the boys already :)

Well that's all for tonight...
i'm sure i'll have to figure out how to put these tickers somewhere else
but for now it's good enough ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

B,
Glad to hear your DMIL is doing better. I'm sure she'll make an amazing recovery. Baby news for 2008 is so exciting!!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I check here often to see if you've posted anything :) Here it is summer and your last post had snow. ;)

I'm hoping to have lots more time for chatting now.

A

May 28, 2007 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home